Welcome to our new website!
In addition to a new look and feel we also have a lot of new pages and features that we hope you enjoy.
Use the main navigation above to explore the new site and if you get lost – or are looking for something specific – try our Site Map, which is located under the HOME button on the main navigation.
Some of our new features include:
- An Event Calendar – send your events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WWII Glossary – the look is still being customized but it is fully functional and open for submissions – this is where our WWII Word of the Day comes from.
- Photo Galleries – categories, photo titles, photo descriptions, photo ranking, favorites, and user submissions – if you’re a regular photo contributor contact email@example.com to request a login.
- An online enlistment form to make enlistment easier on new recruits.
- A Blog called The Briefing Room – to keep up with our latest news, events, and anything else that we think you should know about.
- Online Chat so you can talk with other rangers and the public in real time.
- Online Newsletter Signup (on the home page).
Upcoming features include:
- Online Event Registration – pre-register for events to save time upon arrival.
- Newsletter Archive – read all of our past newsletters.
- Downloads – including: WWII posters for all sides, ration containers, songs, and more.
- Video Archive – give your videos to Kevin Owens to post in the online video archive.
- Discussion Forums – discuss any and everything.
- Classifieds – post everything you want to sell, WWII period or not.
- Guestbook – share your thoughts about us with others.
We hope you enjoy our new site and we are always open to your comments – positive or negative – so please don’t hesitate to contact us.